top of page
FAQs-Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any discount on yearly advance payments for Basic , Professional & Premium plans ?
We offer discount on Yearly Advance Payment. You have to talk with our accountant manager to help you further on this
2. Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan anytime ?
We offer you choice to upgrade plan anytime from very next month . However, in order to downgrade, you have to send a request to your account manager .
3. Do I get free domain with any website plan ?
ICONIX GOLD offers free domain name with all website Plans.
4. Who owns the domain ?
It’s your domain and you own it. If at any time, you decide to discontinue your subscription with ICONIX GOLD, you can request to transfer the domain back to you. We would be happy to transfer your domain to you at no extra cost. But , it's must be be done minimum 1 month prior of renew.
5. Can I transfer my website to another hosting ?
ICONIX GOLD is a platform. You cannot transfer the website to any other hosting as you do not own the website. You can, however, transfer your domain to different hosting if you decide to end your Subscription with Iconix Gold.
6. What I Will get from ICONIX GOLD?
You will get different services as per selected Packages. 1 yr Website Subscription is free with every ICONIX GOLD package.
7. Can I get Cpanel , FTP , Login details for my website ?
No , ICONIX GOLD is a platform , this platform doesn't allow any login credentials. You are subscriber of a specific plan. You don't own this platform.
8. Can I continue my Social Media Pages after Subscription over?
Yes, you can do it. The check can maintain your social media pages as per your convenience.
9. Can I Continue Email marketing from my end after the Subscription over?
Yes, you can do email marketing from your own mail id as per the standard procedure.
10. What will happen after the end of the Subscription?
Iconix Gold packages are completely Subscription-based service. Once Subscription over, you need to pay further Subscription fees as per your package to enjoy the service.
bottom of page